My Blogshop

4.11.12

Just felt like updating in some way so.... VISIT MY BLOGSHOP! Studded Skulls

Currently just sent in a batch of Luxury Lenses and closed it for the moment.

Still looking for that one right lens supplier T__T so if my experience with my current supplier i just sent this batch in too is good... ill open another batch and continue :) If not.... ill look for another supplier and try again which will mean ill open another batch probably in a few months time hahaha

oh and i ordered 2 pairs of lenses for myself in the last batch i sent in :D


 YAY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE LENSES TO ARRIVE :D PRETTY EYES I WANT YOU NOW!

Also have a DIY Studs and Spikes Preorder which im closing in a few days :) May not open again though >< But yeah im selling them at 50 for $7 and 100 for $12 :) if you know me/read my blog.... give you $1.50 discount luh ;) hahahahha but yeah the studs and spikes are all so pretty <3



LAST OF ALL....... I have my SALE section! INSTOCKS ON SALE!

Still thinking if i should open a few apparel preorders or if i should just go lj style hahaha
Cause people like me.... are impatient and preorders are just.....NAH 
Maybe i will~ Collection 1 shall launch soon! hahahah ok but yeah thats all for this short post 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe