Im happy Bitch

2.5.12

Met Shuqi today :) i actually studied! hehe after walking around like everywhere to find a place to settle down! We ended up settling for coffee bean \m/ $6.50 IS SO WORTH IT FOR THE HOT DOUBLE CHOCOLATE WITH MARSHMALLOWS 8) cravings cravings~ i think ill buy it again tmr~ Shuqi bought the cold one... her favourite! hahas but it costs more :[ omg i feel so cheapo but no choice what this is called being brokefangirl98 T~T FUCK IM SO LAME  


As usual, my dear pabo was complaining she was tired again.... so we stopped studying and started blinging my polaroid, wasting the films, bitching and what not :3 i supaluv my polaroid now but i bet a lot of people are going to judge me for it u__u hmph but i shall choose not to care... especially about that freaking attention seeker =__= LOL GO GET A LIFE YOU TWO-FACED BITCH~ Each time i see you on my timeline i just slam whatever in front of me... But i should also thank you right? With you spreading shit about me ill know who are my true friends and who aren't... those who believe your shit will be those who don't deserve a space in heart.... but whatever

I LOVE SHUQI! KAYLEIGH! YONGQI! JEN! BUNNY! CALISTA! LISHA! XINHUI! RACHEL! JINGLING! FELICIA! SHERMIN! LIN! E V E R Y O N E



and im happy \m/ are you? hehe :3 pictures taken today~ look! im happy 8)  AND I HAVE AN AWESOME PRETTY BLING BLING BLING BLING BLING BLING POLAROID :D u jelly? come judge me! cause i know you will :) im just waiting with pop corn for a show :) WHATSAPP BABY






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe