Happy day ♡

4.5.12

Geog exam? EASY MUAHAHAHHAHHAH ♡ A1 HERE I COME~ 
Throughout like the whole MCQ i was only not sure about like 3 questions? 
Section B n C i was only like not sure about 3 questions too! MUAHAHAHHA 
But My deal with my mum was that i get either four A2s+two A1s or threeA2s+one B3+three A1 or like just that total L1B5 must be 10 or less....  But i don't think i can do it :[ IPAD T~~~T hopefully bunny can help with the 60% off thing~ or ill NEVER be able to get an ipad T~T 
I WANT AN IPAD NOW NOW NOW :[

Ahah and i found like a whole bag of make up which i thought i lost \m/ though they were all *cough* but still.... IT WAS HARD GETTING THEM so YAY I FOUND THEM \M/ n i found the dress shermin gave me for my bday last year :] I THOUGHT I LOST IT I WANTED TO PUNCH MYSELF! omg i miss shermin :[ last time i saw her was like homin arrival :O sobs i hope i can meet her soon



 Met Kayleigh Jen and Bunny today ♡ Hehe i love these 3 girls~@daaehyun @sunghax @bunnykid_

We took so many polaroids in the toilet~  and Jen kept complaining 'i hate the toilet' hehe But when cal called me to talk about daphne.... i was so pissed... WTF don't go spreading shit and putting words into people's mouths can??? Follow your bff for what? i didn't even dislike you when i found out you talked about me.... Like seriously i can't give a fuck about what you say about me but just shut up about my friends TYVM :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe