EOY.....

25.9.12

Okay so EOY is coming and im like T______T but ^______^
2 days till EOY? omg ;______; But that means.... hols are coming too which means my awesome hair will be coming soon too :D

Budget Hair LMAO but my budget is like $100 :x $30 for like 2 packs of light brown dye :) $10 for bleach :) $58 for treatment bout there :\ HEHHHHHHHH OK I WANT PRETTY HAIR I WANT PRETTY HAIR

Someone give me a motivation to study please :( i need to study i need to study i need to study BUT IDW

Motivations
-ITS ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS/WEEKS
-NO MORE D&T OR F&N SOON

Thats about all :\ i mean... sure i want to get into the best class.... i think... but that just ain't enough motivation i guess.... cause to be honest.... i don't really care much :x

I just don't want to like have to fall into a class where i HAVE to take F&N/D&T/ART YES I HATE ART! ok actually i sort of like art :\ WHAT AM I SAYING?! i think art is cool but i hate homework.... Like SERIOUSLY I HATE HATE HATE HOMEWORK so i can't cope with shit like d&t/f&n/art homework because its like a lot of shit to do which takes a lot of time T___T

IM SO DISTRACTED OMG T____T

i mean like... my mind should be 'STUDY BITCH STUDY' but im like 'DFHSGFYUGAUYAGUAS OPPA OPPA OPPA' haish ;____; and im seriously thinking of the wrong oppa ROFLMAO WHATS WRONG WITH ME SOMEONE TELL ME!

OK I SHOULD REALLY STUDY

 -inserts a random selca-
-inserts another selca-

YAY I LOVE MY......OPPA......LMAO HAHAHHAHAHA KBYE I HATE EXAMS

EOY PLS HURRY END

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe