PRETTY HAIR IS SO PRETTY

21.9.12

 IMAGINE ME WITH TURQUOISE ENDS!!!! SOON SOON SOON EOY IS COMING AND GOING HOLIDAYS HERE I COME AWESOME HAIR HERE I COME WOOHOOO OH YEAH
 Isn't it like.... superrrrr pretty? :) i like bought the dye before june hols ended hahha :3 la riche directions <3
 OMG DAMN NICE NO???? ok this will be a post filled with pretty pictures of hair and hair and.... hair!
 OMG MY HAIR WILL BE LIKE THIS! BROWN+TURQUOISE BABEH
 Ok i have lots and lots and lots and lots of pretty hair pictures in my com so........ ehhhhhhhhhh :3
 OMG THIS IS SO PRETTY OoO
 AYO LIGHT BLUE HAIR! i can never have hair like this T_T except maybe if i bought a wig :\ hahahhaha
 But ain't blue hair just so pretty ;____;
 OMG I WANT PINK HAIR ;___; CHARLOTTE FREE IS SO SEXY <3 YAY HAHAHHAHAHHAH
 PRETTY MARROOOOOOOON HAIR <3
 CHARLOTTE FREE AND HER PINK HAIR AGAIN <3
 I think this is pretty :) i should just highlight my hair with pink/green/blue strips omg chio die me hahahhah
 BANGS+PERM! BANGS+PERM! BANGS+PERM! BANGS+PERM! i love gyarruuuuuuuuus heheh
 she's so cute :;__;
 I like her :)
 Ok i think this hair is really really really super cute :3
 OMG I REALLY LOVE THIS COLOUR T__T
 i wish i could dye blonde with turquoise ends :\ but my hair will really.... die from the bleaching ;__;
 If the turquoise fades totally off my hair may end up looking like this maybe ;)
 OHMAHFUCKERY THIS IS SO PRETTY SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL SEXY HOT PRETTY I LIKE
 This picture looks like its hair chalked on but still...... :\ P R E T T Y
 i want....
 omg purple pink hair <3
 OMG GREEN HAIR!
 MORE PRETTY PINK HAIR ;___;
 AND MORE PRETTY PINK HAIR ;_____________;
 I just really like her hair :)
 Omg the red is so pretty OoO The girl's face also very pretty :D
 HEYYYYYYYY SEXY LADY <3 WITH SEXY HAIR <3
 PRETTY OMFG TURQUOISE HAIR FTW FTW FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
I like her hair too :)


Ok this is a pretty much useless post cause all i did was go 'i want' 'omg' 'so pretty' LMAO But really.... i can't wait for end of year hols :) gonna dye a pretty light brown to my hair along with turquoise dip dyed ends ^___^ i love la riche directions hahahhaha its gonna give me pretty turquoise ends ^o^

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi there, I'm so flattered that you liked my photos! (I'm the girl in the top two photos.) Do you mind crediting the image with a link back to my site, http://notsonaked.com.au? It's legally required since the image is copyrighted. Thanks so much :) x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe