[LOOKBOOK] Lowkey Grunging It Up

14.10.15











Basically all my wardrobe essentials in one outfit. 

These Shades actually belong to my dearest Kims (@kxmmie) I borrowed them from her one day when I stayed over at her house and was heading to Sentosa the next day but guess what? Forgot to bring my shades along haaa

Wearing my all time favorite Lipstick, NYX's butter lipstick in the shade BLS11 Licorice.
My love for dark reds and purples on my lips are simply indescribable.

I got my Black Cropped Cami for just $3.90 from H&M and it goes with literally anything.

The Flannel in this post I've had in my closet for over 3 years now and I'm still loving it as much as ever.

My Ripped Boyfriend Jeans were thrifted from one of the Traitor Fleas and my Belt from a For Flea Sake Flea.

My Wine Red Platform Boots I got from a sale at Bugis Street

Lastly, my Black Tote which says Trick Or Treat is from H&M


Spent that day with my dear Jen and Raymond being as weird as ever.

It was a good catch up, we originally planned to go bowling but ended up just chilling around town then heading to Rayray's house for steamboat and to play with his dog hahaha

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe