[AD] Asience + [AD] Triple Dry

1.6.14

Recently, i was sent an Asience Treatment Hair Mask along with 2 Triple Dry Anti-perspirant Roll Ons and i have to say, i am absolutely loving these products!!!


Don't you just hate bad hair days???



Is your hair colored? damaged? fried??? I think we both know that my hair is :(
I've chopped my long locks off and it has definitely minimized my struggle with my hay head BUT having short hair has its cons too. Such as not being able to hide a bad hair day. I can no longer hide my hair in a bun or braid and wearing a cap or beanie just makes me feel like a dude. 



However, this mask has been a real life saver doing wonders for my frizzy days leaving me with smooth and manageable hair for days :)




Here is my take on the Asience Hair Mask. I've always heard so much about this hair care brand but I've never actually tried it before and let me just say, this is by far one of the best hair masks I've ever used in this price range! 



This is a 180g Tub which retails at $18.90

Honestly, i'm not even being biased or whatever but this mask really works. It leaves my hair smooth and manageable for days! 




The brand Asience itself is an Asian brand and thus their formula targets Asian hair. Which is definitely a key factor as to why this works so well for me. Did you know that Asian hair is actually 1.5 times thicker than Caucasian hair? Everyone's hair types are different and i can't guarantee that you would get the same results from this mask as i did but just keep in mind that Asian formula for Asian hair types? Sounds good no?

This mask contains Licorice which moisturizes the scalp. Camelia Oil, Lotus and Korean Ginseng which moisturizes the hair and also, Pearl which repairs and Shell Ginger Leaf which softens.

Simply apply it onto your hair after shampooing and leave it in for 5 minutes before rinsing it off, that is all it takes to get smooth and healthy hair for days! I'm currently using it twice a week :)

Still not convinced? Well feel free to try out this mask FOR FREE! 
Redeem a free sample now at  http://www.ksgpromo.com/AsienceMask/
You can also purchase this at any NTUC, Cold Storage or Sheng Siong outlet which is totes convenient right?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And now onto the next review, the Triple Dry Roll Ons ^^
I received one which was scented and one which is fragrance free 




I personally have a huge huge huge fear of armpit problems. Armpits are probably one of my biggest insecurities, the fear of armpit hair and the fear of sweaty pits and not forgetting the worst of all, body odour.


The Triple Dry Anti-Perspirant is a roll on which fights bacteria as well as perspiration to prevent odour from sweat. It's also waterproof to save you the trouble of having to constantly reapply.

Here is the Fresh Anti-Perspirant Refreshing Ladies Fragrance Roll On



And here is the Unfragranced Anti-Perspirant Roll On



How to use:
Shake the bottle and roll it on every night before going to bed. Once your amount of perspiration is under control, you may reduce applications to 3 times a week.

I used the scent less one during the Youtube Fan Fest Red Carpet event (WHICH I'LL BE BLOGGING ABOUT SOON HEHE) and i really did notice a difference! I was under the sun all day and this really did make a slight difference on the very first day i tried it.





You can redeem a retail-sized sample, which are the exact ones you see in this post, at

Alternatively, you can also purchase these from Guardian, it costs $15.90/50ml 

And that is all for this post so.... till next time!
bye :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe