18.4.13

Just decided to post something a little happier than my current latest post cause i can't stand my negativity T__T so i shall have a post about my new found love <3 my webcam <3 hahaha



So if you follow me on twitter you would have realized i've been spamming camwhores quite a lot recently :x

sorry for the spams :[

Here's a kiss for you i hope im forgiven ;)

But you should really try it some time! i bet you won't be able to stop either u__u

Ok and guys.... prepare your weak hearts.... cause i tragedy has just taken place recently.... 

its so sad :(

so soooooo sad......

you should prepare some tissues right about now...

we can cry together...

cause its just so so soooo sad.....

so what's the tragedy?

it's dead...

what's dead?

my best friend....

isn't that just so depressing? 

yes my precious...

it died.


MY PHONE IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!


May you rest in peace my precious baby :(
We were together for barely even 6 months :'( 

what phone was i using? well.... its not an iphone or a samsung.... its one of a kind u__u
Sony xperia acro s

Its camera is 12 megapixels WOOHOOOO

It is WATERPROOF! YEEEEHAAAAAAA 

its way cheaper than a s3 or iphone u__u

I don't know... but i loved it :( 

now its no more texting or chatting otp while bathing.... lesigh T__T


BUT WAIT!


I STILL HAVE MY WEBCAM OHYEAHOHYEAHOHYEAHUHHUHUHHUH

There actually is a silver lining hahaha \/^u^\/

oh and there was this night a while ago when jen came over to mah haus :3 and it was me, her and ice cream and well...












and wait for it.....

#potd ? hahahahah

Red.

Guys let me tell you something.
You. Only. Live. Once

SO BE AS UNGLAM AS YOU WANNA BE CAUSE WE ALL DIE ANYWAY! 

Ok now brace yourselves...

 HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 

 Im hungry. feed me baby feed me! throw fried chicken wings into my mouth

 SHORT HAIR.
ok i have a confession to make.... im an alien. HAH
 and now i shall kiss myself cause after this, guys wouldn't want me anymore u__u
sister photobombing me :(

 ill haunt you in your dreams tonight.

and im back to normal :)

just a few more camwhores...






and i shall end this post with this. hehe


till we meet again ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe