Laced Up and Ready to Conquer the World

14.3.16








Semi precious stone necklace: Topshop
Lace up sleeveless top: Space Invasion #SIMS8 (from Cherie Zeng)
Highwaist Denim Shorts: Thifted and DIYed
Furry Cardigan: Flea Party by Fleawhere@Lucky Plaza
Grey Lace Platform Boots: Space Invasion #SIMS8 (from Ohyeahuilii)

-

I'm so madly in love with every single item featured in this outfit!!!
Managed to catch my Topshop necklace on sale before it went back to it's usual price :)
The lace up top fits me oh so perfectly and since it's black, any bottom or should I say almost every will just go effortlessly with it :)
My shorts I chopped up a wee bit too short along the sides but the back of it covers my butt and exposes no butt cheek whatsoever so humongous plus points there weehee :)
Furry-ness itself wins me over already but gosh this cardigan is so soft and comfy and warm and has pockets and it just wins at life :)
I got the boots at $12, nuff said :)

Count the :) s 

I'm so satisfied :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe