Throwback to #RavewithYHF

2.8.15

















Just some pictures I took during Young Hungry Free's warehouse sale a while back which I really enjoyed myself at. The event was so well planned it was definitely a whole new experience on its own. The sales were needless to say, so worth it! I bought new platforms, 2 new tops, a new dress and new overalls all for just $40!

Here's what I wore that day












<!--BEGIN HYPE WIDGET--><script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6.2/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="http://lookbook.nu/look/widget/7641774.js?include=hype&size=large&style=link&align=center"></script><div id="hype_container_7641774"></div><!--END HYPE WIDGET-->

Dress and Bag: Young Hungry Free
Necklace and Belt: Thrifted from a Flea
Heels: Taobao



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You look fantastic! This event sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely Event
    amazing Pictures, so cute and funny

    hope you visit my blog too <3
    AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe