Oh sweet sweet eye candies~

14.1.13


So.... A definition of 'eye candy' by google is 'Visual images that are superficially attractive and entertaining but intellectually undemanding.' 

Which means... something that looks good which just makes you go like 'omg that looks so good' without having to use much thinking as it is intellectually undemanding. 


My definition of eye candy.... simply means HANDSOME GUY PRETTY GIRL hahahaha so what will make me consider someone as an eye candy?



 +

But to me, eye candies are right below crushes. Because after all eye candies are just... i see, i like, EYE CANDY! So you can have a million eye candies, LIKE ME hahaha



What i find attractive in a guy/Ideal type


- Guys who have nice hair 


Okay so what is nice hair to me... actually to be very honest i don't really know :\ cause if a guy is really handsome he'll look good with whatever hairstyle or even without hair!!! poor girls T__T hair needs to be perfect to look good D: hahaha ok but i like.... DYED HAIR! not that natural ain't good but im just the type who likes blue green pink light brown blonde red RAINBOW hair so... yeah 



- Guys who have lots of nice clothes


Personally, i am SUPERRR FUSSY with clothes, i can take hours to pick an outfit and i am super particular about outfit repeats so.... i like guys who know how to dress and who has a huge wardrobe hahaha



- Guys with a sexy voice


needless to say.




- DANCERS


OMG I LOVE DANCERS HAHAHAHAHAH 




- Guys who can cook!


cause i am..... forever hungry. Like literally forever hungry and i LOVE food! 



-GUYS WHO HAVE ABS AND STRONG ARMS!!!!! xD


Abs <3 abs are sexysexysexy I LOVE ABS WAHAHAHA but super muscular guys scare me... cause im so puny and short. haha 



- Bad boys (?)


I don't know why... But like in movies i am always the villain's no.1 fan and i barely ever hope that the good guys win :\ Like even in Jurassic Park when the t-rex is ripping some guy apart people go like 'oh no the poor guy and the poor girlfriend' but im like 'OH YEAH T-REX GO T-REX GO YAY oh poor guy... YAY T-REX' haha am i creepy or what? who the hell supports a human eating dinosaur? me.


But you know whats the best? image. Just the bad guy image. I THINK THE BAD GUY IMAGE IS HOT but obviously... let it be an image. Everyone likes the good bad guys and not the bad bad guys. 



- EVIL VAMPIRES 


***note I AM NOT A TWILIGHT FAN! 

BUT LMFAO EVIL VAMPIRES HAHA but i swear i would marry the meanest vampire of all... if they existed. WHY DO SEXYSEXY VAMPIRES NOT EXIST?!?! I don't even know why i like vampires :\  

Hmm... and my girl eye candies..... I REALLY LOVE CHARLOTTE FREE 



I blogged about her once before too cause she was just too gorgeous for me to resist hahaha more pictures of her in that post ^__^

Okay and now for my main main point.... MY NEWLY FOUND SEXY SEXY EYE CANDIES 


Recently i decided to watch Vampire Diaries again and i've gone crazy ahahah because...


JOSEPH MORGAN!!!! AKA KLAUS FROM VAMPIRE DIARIES!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!


and and and DAMON AND STEFAN SALVATORE!!!!!!!! But Klaus is still my favorite u___u 


 KLAUS

HANDSOME JOSEPH MORGAN  

 VAMPIRE KLAUS IS SO CUTE!!!!! AHHHHH

STEFAN SALVATORE


DAMON SALVATORE 

ELENA AND DAMON OMG I SHIP THEM <3

I think Stephan is damn good-looking.... Especially in pictures hahaha Damon ain't that handsome in pictures :x But overall i like Damon more!!! The 'bad' brother <3 Selfish Mean Damon who never does the right thing until.....Elena. OMG MY IDEAL TYPE! WAKAKAKAKA but. My one and only is still...
KLAUS <3 

OMG AND IN SEASON 4 EPISODE 9....

Tyler was planning to kill klaus along with all the hybrids (warewolf+vampire) together with warewolf hayley but... hayley backstabbed tyler and all the hybrids so... Klaus killed all the hybrids!!! tyler got away though~
OOOOOOOHMAHGAWD Klaus looks effing sexy when he kills and is covered in blood! /RIPS YOUR HEART OUT/ AHHHHH ok 




Can i marry him? call me Mrs Morgan baby~

He has invaded my twitter too...


/SCREAMS/ 

He should really marry me, im exposing my pa for him... hahaha but whatever i have nothing to hide on my pa anyway u___u wanted to blur out like u/n and everything but halfway i was like... hmm... no point hahaha 

ok saving the best for last.... look at this
My favourite picture of him <3 

and now i realize that this post is quite.... useless hahahaha cause half the time all i did was just spazz :x 

oh well.... now let me add some.... extras about real life hahaha life is unfair. But yeah thats all i have to say. Life is a bitch who hates everyone SO SUCK IT kbye



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe